The future of facials is here, and we’ve got it at Culture Aesthetic & Wellness! The Glo2Facial by Geneo is a breakthrough treatment you’ll likely find different from any facial you’ve experienced before. Its patented technology works to unlock your skin’s natural superpowers and provide a gateway to extraordinary outcomes…including a radiant glow you’ll have to see to believe.
How does the Glo2Facial work?
The Glo2Facial utilizes three clinically proven technologies to work deep beneath the surface of your skin to transform it from the inside out. These amazing technologies include:
- Oxfoliation™ – Glo2Facial’s OxyPods react with a specially formulated primer gel to gently exfoliate while creating a bubbly effect on the skin’s surface. The body responds by sending a surge of oxygen to the skin (part of your skin’s superpowers), which then creates ideal conditions for supreme nourishment.
- LUX – LUX, or Lite Ultrasound Xperience, involves micro vibrations that work to instantly smooth the skin and increase the permeability of its protective layer. This enables better absorption of skin-boosting products.
- Detox – The third step is a relaxing, hands-free lymphatic massage that delivers instant reduction of redness and puffiness while infusing active ingredients even deeper into the skin.
This trifecta of technologies seamlessly work together to stimulate cellular activity and lead to the kind of glow you’ve dreamed of.
What skin types is the Glo2Facial suitable for?
The short answer – all of them! Whether your skin is mature, sensitive, condition-based, dry, oily, or combination, we’ve most likely got you covered with the Glo2Facial at Culture in Knoxville! Geneo’s patented technology allows us to customize the intensity levels during all three steps, which makes the Glo2Facial a wonderful solution for virtually all skin types at any season.
How many customizable options are available with the Glo2Facial?
The Glo2Facial offers six customizations to tackle a myriad of skin care needs. These options include:
Balance – With bamboo charcoal and willow bark to treat oily, acne-prone skin.
Detox – With green tea to alleviate irritation and combat environmental exposure.
Glam – Featuring gold and silk amino acids to boost elasticity and reduce earlier signs of aging.
Hydrate – Featuring hyaluronic acid to boost moisture for dry, dehydrated skin.
Illuminate – A blend of vitamin C and kojic acid to address pigmentation and uneven skin tone.
Revive – Utilizes retinol and red algae to help minimize fine lines and wrinkles.
Each of these options is expertly formulated with highly effective, natural ingredients to target your specific concerns and help deliver the results you desire.
What are the benefits of the Glo2Facial?
Where do we start? The Glo2Facial comes with a slew of beautiful benefits that are sure to make you an instant fan of this revolutionary treatment. These may include:
- Harnessing the natural processes of the body to oxygenate the skin from within
- Signaling the skin to stimulate cellular activity
- Exfoliating dead skin cells to open clogged pores and smooth the skin’s surface
- Infusing nourishing active ingredients from specially formulated serums
- Creating a gentle warming sensation to enhance cell metabolism and boost circulation
- Helping promote better moisture retention
- Soothing inflammation and redness
- Effectively infusing active ingredients
- Reducing puffiness through lymphatic drainage
- Easing tension in the muscles
Need we say more? As you can see the Glo2Facial at Culture Aesthetics & Wellness has a lot to offer!
Which areas of the body can benefit from the Glo2Facial?
With “facial” being right there in the name, of course the Glo2Facial can do wonders for the face. But this amazingly versatile treatment does so much more! It can be used revive and rejuvenate the delicate skin of the chest and neck to reduce fine lines and maximize nourishment.
It can also be used to on the back to banish “bacne” while simultaneously unifying skin tone. Additional areas include the butt, legs and bikini line (it’s great for ridding you of razor burn and reducing ingrown hairs).
Will I need any downtime after a Glo2Facial?
Not at all. Once your facial treatment is done, you’re free to go on about your daily activities as you normally would. You may appear slightly flushed from the treatment for a little while, but that doesn’t last long at all.
When will I notice results from my Glo2Facial?
Many patients say they notice an instant glow to their skin following treatment. For others, the results will be noticeable within a few hours or the next day.
What’s my next step to a Glo2Facial in Knoxville?
The gorgeous glow you were born to have may only be a call or click away! To find out if our Glo2Facial at Culture in Knoxville may be right for you, give us a call at (865) 500-0101 or book online by clicking here. We’ll take it from there.