• Improves Appearance Of Fine Lines & Wrinkles
• Beautifully Enhances Features Of The Face
• Versatility Allows For Treating Multiple Areas
• Minimally Invasive With Little To No Downtime
Believe it or not, fat loss isn’t always a good thing! It’s actually the loss of subcutaneous fat as we age that’s usually the culprit in the formation lines, wrinkles, and eventual sagging of the skin. Just because you may be experiencing these aging effects certainly doesn’t mean you’re ready for a surgical facelift. Let us introduce you to the wonderful world of dermal fillers, a minimally invasive treatment option for contouring the features of your beautiful face, replenishing lost volume responsible for the telltale signs of aging, and reclaiming that youthful, glowing appearance. These little syringes of goodness can address a wide range of skin concerns, which is why fillers are a favorite for fountain of youth seekers here in Knoxville!
How do dermal fillers work?
Fillers live up to their name because they literally “fill” in areas where lines and wrinkles have formed to create a welcomed smoothing effect. Aside from tackling the signs of aging, fillers are also great for contouring and enhancing certain features you may feel self-conscious about, such as thin lips or lackluster cheek bones.
Most fillers on the market contain hyaluronic acid (HA), a naturally occurring substance in the body that serves as the building block of healthy, youthful-looking skin. Natural HA production unfortunately slows down with age, which leads to those dreaded wrinkles and sagging. The real magic of HA is that it holds so much more than its own weight in water. That’s how it adds both fullness and hydration when injected into the skin. HA also helps boost more collagen production for better long-term results.
Other dermal fillers contain a mineral-like compound called calcium hydroxylapatite (CaHA), which is found naturally in your bones. CaHA is biosynthetically produced, meaning there are no animal products used and translating to a lower risk of allergic reaction for you. This type of filler has a long track record of safety and is known to produce very natural results with a low risk of side effects.
What concerns/areas can fillers be used to treat?
One of our favorite benefits of fillers (aside from the gorgeous results they can produce, of course) are their versatility in treating a gamut of skin areas and concerns. And we make sure to take advantage of that by offering the following laundry list of filler treatment options at Culture Aesthetics & Wellness:
- Chin Filler – Smooths out unwanted dimples and/or provides contouring for overall better chin shape.
- Lip Filler – One of the most popular places to get filler to add volume and create a sexy, plump pout.
- Décolletage – Helps correct wrinkles on the chest and address “crepey” or “leathery” skin from too much sun or other factors.
- Earlobe Filler – Can correct abnormalities or damage and help make earlobes more symmetrical.
- Marionette Filler – A simple, effective way to treat marionette lines from the corners of the mouth down to the chin.
- Liquid Facelift – A nonsurgical approach using a series of injections to recreate the characteristically youthful trait of a triangular, heart-shaped face.
- Cheek Filler – Replaces lost volume to define facial bone structure more sharply and help highlight your other features.
- Under Eye Filler – Special filler for the delicate skin under the eyes to smooth out hollowing, tear troughs, and alleviate bags.
- Cheek/Eye Combo Filler – A “two birds, one stone” filler treatment to tackle signs of aging in these facial regions where they commonly show up.
- Neck Tightening – Strategically placed filler to provide a subtle yet noticeable tightening effect for mild to moderate sagging skin on the neck.
- Hand Filler – Addresses volume loss on the hands…because noticeable aging happens in other areas rather than just the face.
- Tech Neck – Helps correct an increasingly common issue in today’s technology age in which constantly looking down at your phone contributes to deepening neck wrinkles.
- Jawline Filler – Adds volume in strategic places along the jaw to contour the jawline and give it a more defined look.
- Smile Lines/Nasolabial Filler – Smooths out deep smile lines (aka nasolabial folds) from the bottom of the nose to the corners of the mouth for a more refreshed look.
- Temple Fillers – Reinvigorates the temple region by replacing lost volume and providing an almost “mini facelift” effect.
- Liquid BBL – Specialized fillers to plump and enhance your booty without having to undergo a surgical BBL (Brazilian Butt Lift).
- Dissolve Filler – Offers an effective option to dissolve fillers that produce undesired results or for safety reasons and can fine-tune results.
Just look at all those possibilities! If it seems a little overwhelming, don’t worry…we’ll go over everything during your consultation and help you decide exactly which one(s) of these treatment options will best meet your needs.
What are collagen stimulators?
In addition to the host of filler options available at Culture Aesthetics & Wellness, we also offer a brand that’s known to pack a real punch when it comes to stimulating collagen – Sculptra®. Sculptra is an FDA-approved bio-stimulator that gradually activates new collagen production in your skin, boost its natural production in the weeks and months following injections. Its effectiveness is due to a biocompatible, synthetic substance called poly-L-lactic acid (PLLA), which continues to help produce collagen strands in the body over time. The gradualness of this process helps Sculptra create natural-looking results that can last up to two years in some cases.
Who is typically a good candidate for dermal fillers?
Fillers may be a great option for you if you’ve been hoping to temporarily lose those lines and wrinkles or you’d like to contour/enhance certain features. Fillers can benefit people of many ages and skin types. People displaying advanced signs of aging and skin laxity may need a more invasive treatment option, however. Our skin experts will be sure to go over all your available options at your consultation and help you decide on the best course of action to achieve your goals.
Will I need any recovery time after treatment with fillers?
In most cases, filler injections don’t require any downtime, so you can likely expect to get back to your normal activities the same day. We do recommend that you avoid any heavy physical activity for the first 24-48 hours, though. Doing so helps to minimize any swelling or bruising, which are common mild side effects from the injections. Other side effects may include redness and tenderness at the injection sites, but these are usually mild and resolve quickly. If it’s determined that you’ll need a more extensive treatment with fillers to meet your personal goals, you might want to squeeze in a day or two to rest after your treatment. We’ll go over all those details at your appointment.
What are the results I can expect to see with fillers?
Fillers offer immediate results by adding instant volume to areas where you wish to see improvement. But it keeps getting better as full benefits usually take place in a few days following injections. These results typically last anywhere from 6-12 months, depending on the filler used and the area it’s injected. Some patients’ results may last longer depending on individual body chemistry. Injections may be repeated periodically if you wish to maintain your beautiful results.
Where can I get dermal fillers in Knoxville?
Let us show you around the amazing world of versatile dermal fillers right here in East Tennessee at Culture Aesthetics & Wellness! Call us at (865) 500-0101 or click here to book your consultation online. Our skin experts will go over all the details of treatment and work with you to develop a customized plan to produce the beautiful results you’ve been dreaming of.